(inspired by soulemama)
- crisp mornings and fresh sheets and warm blankets that bid you to stay … just one more minute
- pumpkin and apple scented candles
- long-sleeve tshirts and lace-up shoes on toddlers
- that one clean countertop and the empty kitchen sink – small victories during hectic work-weeks
- pumpkin pie cupcakes and hand-whipped cream at 10 PM – just because
- eagerly anticipating a quick trip to visit my grandparents and aunts and uncle … and we’re picking apples!
- and lots of cool people are coming to visit in October!
- rare quiet evenings at home with my little family
- sweet husbands who “admire” their “cute” wives (giggle!)
- dinner and adult conversation with my brother and sister-in-law