I will not apologize for my lack of creativity in the titles, because use of a similar title, to me, means we’re MAKING PROGRESS!!
The updated checklist, followed by pictures:
The Unofficial Nursery To Do List, Updated:
- Pick out a paint color
- Purchase paint
- Take the shelf / bar out of the closet
- Remove closet doors
- Spackle walls inside closet
- Check the hardwoods under the carpet to see what condition they’re in
- Paint the walls
- Paint the ceiling
- Remove the carpet/tack strip from the room
- Prime and paint the trim (started, but not yet finished)
- Install closet organizer
- Hang new blinds in the windows (I have purchased these, but I have to take them back, as I bought the wrong size. This will, hopefully, take place on Thursday.)
- Make and hang curtains for two windows and the closet (I talked to a lady last week who’s going to help me with this project. She just got a new sewing/embroidery machine and she says curtains are just the project to test out the machine! Yay!)
- Sometime in late August, have a baby and bring her home to her new, awesome room!
Crazy people. That’s who!