My parents volunteered to help us get the nursery painted this week. (Aren’t they awesome?!) So they got started tonight.
(Please try to ignore the insane amount of things piled into the crib for “safe-keeping”. I still have so much organizing to do!)
The Unofficial Nursery To Do List, Updated:
- Pick out a paint color Glidden Silent Fog, it is!
- Purchase paint
- Take the shelf / bar out of the closet
- Remove closet doors
- Spackle walls inside closet
- Check the hardwoods under the carpet to see what condition they’re in
- Paint the walls
- Paint the ceiling
- Remove the carpet/tack strip from the room
- Prime and paint the trim
- Install closet organizer
- Hang new blinds in the windows
- Make and hang curtains for two windows and the closet
- Sometime in late August, have a baby and bring her home to her new, awesome room!