- The mulch is purchased, but remains in a big pile in the front yard.
- The weeds in the flowerbed are GONE!
- The new ceiling fan is in operation and looks lovely.
- My dad bolted the dishwasher back to the counter. (He undid it and left it that way a couple of months ago when he was working on it. I finally remembered to get some washers so we could fix it. He did it for me last night. Nice.)
- Is it possible that that’s all we got done last night? That list seems so short! But, alas, I think that is it.
And I woke up this morning to this:
These pictures are pretty terrible, but it was so humid outside that my lens kept fogging up. And then the sun was so bright, I couldn’t see my light meter. But, they’re flowers. They’re pretty anyway.
Tonight, my mom is going to help me put down some landscape fabric (finally!) and then … the mulch! Yay!