My life is a drag from Monday morning to Friday afternoon, if I’m being honest.
The highlights of this week:
- American Idol (how lame that this tops the list)
- Friends came over for dinner / Wii / couch-naps last night
- Having a somewhat clean house
- Buying a calendar so that the hubby and I can finally get our schedule organized … hopefully
- Quality time with the pups
And that’s pretty much it. BUT this weekend there are much more exciting things on the horizon:
- John Vanderslice at the Map Room
- A potential visit from Friend Emily
- Quality time with the hubby – which includes another Saturday of sleeping in for both of us!
- Getting some yardwork done on Saturday
- Journey Church stuff on Sunday night
- Kyle and Jeremy are both playing at Pointe North on Sunday morning
And on Monday, the last “fun” item of the week until the following weekend: A “Whoo hoo! Amy’s done with school!” Celebration Dinner with Craig and Amy. In my clean house. 🙂
And that is that.